Monday, September 24, 2007

EVERYONE IS A PROSTITUTE

" anyone who lives in their own world are mad. i mean people who are different from others"

"like you?"

"you have einstein, saying that there was no time or space, just a combination of two.or columbus, insisting that on the otherside of the world lay not an abyss but a continent. or Edmund Hillary, convinced that a man could reach the top of the everest. or the Beatles, who created an entirely different sort of music and dressed like people from other time. those people and thousands of others all lived in their own world.


That was a small conversation from the book " veronica decides to die" by my hero paulo coelho. the so called 'normal people' may find it very funny, certainly not me nor i'm in any way 'normal.' well what does being normal mean??? being normal is doing all the bullshit just because the whole society does it. being normal is playing the game even though you know that you are not enjoying it. i hate playing those games.....i have been criticized by many people because of my unwillingness to mingle with NORMAL PEOPLE. let me tell you i'm not against socilaizing but i can't talk nonsense. i would rather talk about books or music or a good movie.....not about abhi-ash wedding or indian idol results...that doesn't interest me at all. that's the way i'm. i cannot give fake smiles and say that i'm enjoying the conversation.when i feel like pulling my hair. when i go out what i see is that almost 98% of the people on this earth are prostitutes.....prostitutes do what they do even if they despise the work because they need money.....in the same way we act normal to" fit in." Thats what paulo coelho is talking about in the above conversation....every legend had something different kind of madness in him. but these eccentricities are what made him/her a legend.
i would love to be remembered as a weird, mad and an individualistic person rather than being known as a 'normal' person.....because i don't want to regret on my death bed during my last breath that i've spent my whole life thinking about others opinions about me and losing my powerful right:
TO DO THINGS MY WAY
The song "my way" by FRANK SINATRA says it all:
And now, the end is here
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case,
of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and ev'ry highway
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way
Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do and saw it through without
exemption
I planned each charted course, each careful step along the
byway
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
and did it my wayI've loved,
I've laughed and criedI've had my fill,
my share of losing
And now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way,
"Oh, no, oh, no, not me, I did it my way
"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!
Yes, it was my way

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nbgtrcdferv11, I'm not sure you guys can add a comment about the products? vimax is the best. We can help out each another commenting on it? I'm not sure. Of course not about products review but tips, fashion, coupon and lots more. Any idea? Thanks!